Workforce Housing Design, Construction and Consulting
CrewFacilities.com offers full service temporary housing development assistance.
CrewFacilities.com provides its clients with the options and amenities that insure a standardization of living quality accommodations and service to overnight guests, as well as, health, safety and environmental vetting. As a crew logistics management company, CrewFacilities.com, places teams and groups of workers in third-party housing facilities across the US and internationally. The CrewFacililities.com team has been involved with the design, development, setup and management of a variety of facility types from corporate apartments, hotels, lodges, man camps, etc.
With years on the ground spent understanding the needs of their clients and guests being housed in these facilities, and the large variations of the accommodations’ levels of service and quality.
- Investor and Developer Services
- Project and Market Studies
- Architectural and Engineering Design Assistance
- Location Site Selection
- Infrastructure Planning Assistance
- Project Construction Management
- Layout Evaluation, Functionality, Furnishing
- Project and Operational Setup and Review
- Review/Consulting for existing Facilities
CHOOSE your customized program to fit your needs. Selecting one, several, or all of the phases, depending on your project requirements below:
- PHASE 1 – Pre-Planning: Consultation to discuss logistics & specific project.
- PHASE 2 – Development: Site selection or site review of existing, features, floor plans, market rates, etc.
- PHASE 3: Construction oversite
- PHASE 4 – Operation Preparation & Setup: Furnishings, linens, housewares, setup, hiring & operational training, etc.
- PHASE 5 – Implementation: Operational testing and Project opening.
Whether a new modular community is required to be designed or a client has a man camp that needs refurbishing to make it more accommodating to ensure an increased crew member productivity level, CrewFacilities.com offers management oversight and expertise to improve the living and lodging standards for their remote workforce.