What We Do
We are your lodging partner for all your corporate needs from work crews on assignment in Odessa for three months to an executive who is moving to New York City for 3 months. We find you the accommodations you seek at the lowest possible price. We regularly save our clients 30% or more on their lodging expenditures. We work with all the major hotel brands, as well as corporate housing companies and _______________. Our experience, knowledge of the marketplace and significant buying power enables us to get great rooms at great rates even on short notice.
Monitor and Negotiate all Lodging Costs
At CrewFacilities we monitor all expenses related to lodging and negotiate everything to ensure our clients get the lowest possible costs. Examples of areas we find $Millions in Cost Savings include:
Room Rates are variable and change based on occupancy and
Unoccupied Rooms – Many time corporations pay for rooms and apartments that are vacant because a job ended early or an employee went home for the weekend,
Additional Costs – Furniture, Laundry, Heat, Electric, Internet, etc.
How We Work
1. Lodging Cost and Travel Policy Analysis
The first step of an engagement with CrewFacilities is an audit and analysis of your current lodging costs, preferences and corporate travel policies. We want to understand the underlying drivers of your corporate lodging needs.
2. Creation of Custom Corporate Lodging Solution
We will carefully review this data from the audit and analysis to create a custom corporate lodging solution for your team. This proposal will include:
1. Analysis of current expenses – Identify areas for immediate savings.
2. Recommendations for changes in Employee Travel Procedures to lower costs
3. Presentation of Proposed Plan Costs and Savings.
4. Guaranteed Reduction in Lodging Costs of __ % and complete employee satisfaction with room quality and CrewFacilites customer service.
Three Month Pilot Engagement
(Description of what will happen during Engagement)
Review of Pilot Results
(Description of what we expect to happen.)
(If Pilot is successful – we want an annual contract.)